John is one of the few operators with over a decade of combat having served from conflicts in Bosnia and South America to recent war efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has trained countless U.S. Special Operations forces, thousands of International Tier 1 Operators and Special Forces around the world.
We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- North Carolina: Sheriffs’ Association Attempting to Derail Repeal of Permit to Purchase June 18, 2013
- Massachusetts: Your Presence is Needed at Public Hearing Tomorrow June 18, 2013
- Illinois AG seeks another delay on Illinois' concealed carry June 18, 2013
- Guns, public education, and stupidity June 18, 2013
- Armed father rescues daughter from home invader, The Press-Enterprise, San Bernardino, Calif. 06/16/13 June 18, 2013