We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- D.C. inches closer to contempt ruling over concealed gun law November 25, 2014
- Florida: Gun bill could rekindle school safety debate November 25, 2014
- Tallahassee Democrat Calls for Handgun Ban, Repeal of Second Amendment November 24, 2014
- Florida now allows hunters to use suppressors November 24, 2014
- Florida: ACT NOW!! Get a Lifetime Sportsman's License for a 5 to 21 year old November 24, 2014