We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Washington: Wary of new gun law, Lynden museum to pull WWII rifles from exhibit November 20, 2014
- California: Case targets state’s ban on gun placards November 20, 2014
- Nevada: Law could change to allow bow hunters to carry handguns November 20, 2014
- West Virginia: Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Continues his Leadership on the Second Amendment November 19, 2014
- Can California ban gun stores from advertising handguns on their signs? November 19, 2014