We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Is McAuliffe aiming for N.Y. with his gun control salvo? December 23, 2014
- Anti-Gun PSA Encourages Kids To Steal Parents’ Guns And Turn Them In To Teachers December 23, 2014
- New Mexico: Lawmaker Pre-Files HB 44, Restricting Private Firearm Transfers December 22, 2014
- Retired officers forced to sue D.C. for right to carry guns after receiving threats December 22, 2014
- Connecticut: Knife-Carrying Vet Protected by Second Amendment December 22, 2014