We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Mission Creep: DEA Contemplated Mass Surveillance of Gun Show Attendees January 31, 2015
- Recreational Lands Self-Defense Act Introduced January 31, 2015
- Do D.C.'s Gun Control Laws Exempt Those Who Support Gun Control? Signs Point to "Yes." January 31, 2015
- Momentum Shifting Against Operation Choke Point? January 31, 2015
- Virginia: Numerous Pro- and Anti-Gun Bills Heard in Committees This Week January 30, 2015