We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Illinois: Threat of legal action prompts repeal of thumbprint rule for handgun purchases October 20, 2014
- New D.C. rules on carrying gun in public will be put to legal test next month October 20, 2014
- Mental health issues put 34,500 on New York’s no-guns list October 20, 2014
- Gun-grabbers unite! October 20, 2014
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 21, No. 41 10/17/2014 October 17, 2014