We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Idaho: Concealed Carry Rewrite Legislation Passes Senate, Heads to Governor Otter March 31, 2015
- Arizona: State Preemption Bill Expected for House Vote This Week, Governor Signs Pro-Gun Bill March 31, 2015
- West Virginia: Governor Tomblin Signs Pro-Gun Bill into Law, But Two Other Bills are Still Awaiting a Signature March 31, 2015
- Responding to NRA/CRPA “Emergency” Regulations for California’s Firearm Safety Certificate Program March 31, 2015
- Arkansas: Pro-Gun Bills Progress Out of Committee, “Shall Sign” Legislation Becomes Law March 31, 2015