We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Obama claims executive privilege over 15,000 Fast and Furious docs October 24, 2014
- New York: Controversy surrounds pistol permit application asking for Facebook information October 24, 2014
- Majority of Washington State Sheriffs Oppose I-594 October 23, 2014
- Backdoor gun control: D.C. sets impossible hurdles for carry permits October 23, 2014
- Washington: Ex-official may be charged with stealing gun-measure yard signs October 23, 2014