We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Massachusetts: Conference Committee Retains Egregious Anti-Gun Provision July 31, 2014
- Lawmakers agree on deal to tighten Mass. gun laws July 31, 2014
- Gas station clerk wounds armed robber, The Virginian-Pilot, Hampton Roads, Va. 07/30/14 July 31, 2014
- D.C. officials plotting new course to keep gun control intact July 31, 2014
- Anti-Gun Bills Must be Stopped in Sacramento July 31, 2014