We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Pennsylvania: Firearms Preemption Offered as an Amendment to HB 1243 September 23, 2014
- Store manager uses gun to defend employees, KPRC, Houston, Texas, 09/20/14 September 23, 2014
- D.C. Council to vote on gun law nobody seems to like September 23, 2014
- Bloomberg group launches midterm campaign for gun control September 23, 2014
- How common are school shootings? September 23, 2014