We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Tennessee: House Subcommittee Chairman Removes Park Carry Bill from Schedule April 15, 2014
- Texas: Legislature likely to debate open carry, campus carry laws next year April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania: Firearms Preemption Bill Still Stalled in House, Your Immediate Help Needed April 15, 2014
- Jewelry store owner fells robber, The San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco, Calif. 04/12/14, The San Jose Mercury News, San Jose, Calif. 04/11/14 April 15, 2014
- Connecticut not yet ready to enforce gun law April 15, 2014