We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- California: Orange County Sheriff Responds to NRA-CRPA Letter and Agrees Not to Subject Several Hundred Pending CCW Applicants to Strict “Good Cause” Policy April 24, 2015
- Hillary’s White House bid energizes gun control supporters April 24, 2015
- Lawmaker looks to revive BATFE bullet ban April 24, 2015
- N.J. man accused of domestic violence can be denied gun permit, court rules April 24, 2015
- Bill to make concealed weapons permit optional passes S.C. House April 24, 2015