We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Virginia: Virginia Beach City Council Draft 2015 Legislative Agenda to Include Anti-Gun Legislation Recommendation September 30, 2014
- Colorado's Second Amendment wildfire September 30, 2014
- NRA launches new round of anti-Bloomberg ads September 30, 2014
- Data divulges racial disparity in Chicago’s issuance of gun permits September 30, 2014
- New Jersey: Jersey City to only buy guns from 'socially responsible' manufacturer, officials say September 30, 2014