We welcome posts and articles from anyone with anything interesting to say on the subject of sport and tactical shooting, gun rights, shooting and firearm industry in general. In case you wish to become a guest contributor/blogger, contacts us through the form in Editorial section.
Shooters magazine does not restrict or charges for submission of relevant content. We encourage firearm industry companies, businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and associations to send us news about their operations, products and services. We are trying to give everybody a space to present themselves. Please contact us for editorial e-mail address and further details.
- Obama’s empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch July 24, 2014
- Israel: Knesset tightens gun control with no opposition July 24, 2014
- NRA kicks off voter registration drive with provocative ad July 24, 2014
- Canada: Conservatives’ gun law changes would ease transportion restrictions, require mandatory safety courses July 24, 2014
- Illinois: Concealed carry rules tough on out-of-state residents July 24, 2014